Monday, March 19, 2012

STILL HERE... AND PACKING ;>)

Hello from my little corner ;>)
I'm still here, watching your progress on your wonderful projects !
My, Oh My, you are all working so beautifully ...

Progress here is a bit slooooow, but steady,
"A basket is a basket, is a...."
However each one is so cute and special to me.




I've also been SO LUCKY, getting some big envelopes,
with gorgeous reproduction fabrics from
 Regan, Meredith and Debbie.
and I'm SO grateful ...


Can you imagine how many new baskets I'm gonna piece,
out of these treasures ?  ;>)

******
Now, some delay will be needed, as we're packing for Spain,
where we're living 6 months a year (from spring until November).
As usual, the key words are :
" don't take too much... but don't forget anything!"
We'll be leaving in about 3 weeks,
and I'll certainly post my next message from there.

In the meantime, dear friends, keep going on your Jubilee projects
(but not too fast, so that I can catch up, HeeHee....)
Take care and

ENJOY YOUR SEWING!
;>)

6 comments:

  1. Your baskets are coming along nicely!! It is going to be an awesome quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little baskets are adorable. Be sure to post about Spain on your blog - how interesting!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. your baskets look beautiful! What lovely new fabrics you received.
    If you need more, let me know!
    Spain! I'm totally jealous, what a beautiful country and people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love these baskets! I can send you reproductions, too.
    Happy travels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your little baskets~!

    :-)
    libbyQ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baskets are looking lovely Nadine. Enjoy your time in Spain!

    ReplyDelete