Friday, June 1, 2012

UNDER THE SPANISH SUN... ;>)

Hello, dear friends !
Long time no see, huh ?

Well this month of May was rich in new things in my life :
first we made the trip to our wonderful seaside, Spanish nest
(where we'll be staying until next November)
Getting back to different habits, meeting our local friends,...
Whew!  Time flew like a buzzzy bee !
;>)
(view from our terrace)

Yet some progress has been done to my
"Little Baskets" 
 in between some other projects,
and I could happily add 46 of those cuties to the pile
Yeaaah !

I'm still SO much enjoying handpiecing them!
Each one being a real treat, when picking among those gorgeous
CW repro fabrics that some friends generously sent to me.
Every little basket makes me feel how lucky I am,
and I'm so grateful to you,
dear Debbie, Regan, Melissa, Meredith...

Checking this lovely blog also makes me realize
the GREAT progress you're all making in your Jubilee Project.
It's VERY inspiring, and I'm in awe with
all your beautiful accomplishments.

KEEP GOING,
ENJOY YOUR SEWING !
;>)

(((HUGS))) from Spain

Nadine

5 comments:

  1. Spain! how wonderful! Have a sangria for me!
    Your baskets are so sweet and so beautifully done -
    enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely view from your room Nadine!!
    Your wee basket are just wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That view is gorgeous, Nadine! How lucky to get to spend your whole summer there! Beautiful! And those little baskets are turning out so darned cute! I can't wait to see how you are going to set them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nadine, you sound like you're having far too much fun!! Looks heavenly. Baskets are so gorgeous and you're making good progress by the looks of things. Enjoy! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful view! Your baskets are lovely, I will be waiting to see how you set them together.
    What a special quilt it will be!
    Take care, your friend,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete